There will be no school on March 27, 2015 for Professional Development.
Quarter 4 begins on March 30, 2015.
7th Grade SBAC testing will be on April 1 through April 2, 2015.
Busses will be on an adjusted schedule for testing (March 30 through April 2, 2015). Click here to download the bus schedule or visit the Bus Routes tab for more information.
Beginning January 1, 2015, anyone under the age of 18 who applies for an instruction permit, driverís license or driver authorization card must provide the DMV with proof that he or she meets the minimum Nevada school attendance requirements. Please bring the forms to Mrs. Campos, Mrs. Shapley, or Mr. Spires to sign.†
Price for the 2013-2014 school yearbook is now $5! Order from Mrs Hoefling to get yours today!
Help support the school by buying a Shoutout or Student Ad. Talk with Mrs. Hoefling for more details.
Yearbook Business Advertising
Business Ads are also available. Help your company reach hundreds of potential customers from all over Northern Nevada.
Do I have the correct updates and software needed?
Below is a list of browser, plug-in, system and software requirements. Be sure that you have updated your computer with the appropriate software before you begin your program.
- Download Firefox or Chrome
- Accept 3rd-Party Cookies Directions
- Disable Pop-Up Blockers Directions (toolbar blockers too)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Update)
- Flash Player 10 (Update)
- Shockwave Player (Update)
- Java 2 Runtime Environment (Update)
- WINDOWS (pc)- Install Windows Media Player (Update)
- MAC (apple) - Install QuickTime (Update)
- MAC (apple) - install Flip4Mac (Update)
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum) 1280 x 1024 (optimum)
- Internet Connection: High Speed (Broadband) (1.5 MB or higher)
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- MAC OSX Version 10.5.4 or later
- Audio: Speakers and Microphone
- Word Processing Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office (2007 or higher optimum, older versions can download the compatibility pack) (Download)
- Free Options
- Skype (synchronous teacher support) (Download)
- Audacity (create recorded audio files) (Download)
@ssms788 to (424) 543-6431
@sshs788 to (424) 543-6431
Important messages and upcoming events are on their way to you!!
Influenza Vaccine: What You Need to Know
Influenza Vaccine: What You Need to Know - Intranasal
Here's an easy way to raise funds for Silver State Charter Schools.
Go to any McDonald's in Carson City, Minden, Yerington, Hawthorne, Battle Mountain, and Winnemucca
Order any of the following:
Then mention "Silver State Charter Schools" before you give the cashier any money and the school will earn 25 cents per item! That may not sound like much, but if everyone did that once a week, the school could easily earn $1,000 per month!
In addition, purchase a Nevada Appeal at McDonald's, schools earn 25% of all sales!
It's an easy way to help out our school!
We wish to express our appreciation to the Kassity Family for establishing this fund and for their generousity that has and will continue to touch the lives of countless Nevada students!
T-Shirt - $10
Sweatshirt - $20
Get yours today! See other great items for sale at the Student Store link!
If you are having any issues accessing your classes, please use the button below.